Take-A-Survey: Location Based Social Media
Help Wanted: Take 5 Minutes & Participate in My Project
In addition to my duties as a senior digital strategist for Common Ground, I am also a graduate student at the University of Oregon in Portland. I am a candidate for a M.A in Strategic Communication and currently in my final term and working to complete my final project on location based social media such as Foursquare, GoWalla and Facebook Places. As a part of my project I am conducting an online survey to measure and analyze why both individuals and businesses use and don’t use location based social media.
In order to optimize the accuracy and validity of my research, I want to get as many people and businesses and organizations to complete my online survey. I would greatly appreciate if you could would help me out and participate in my survey below. Thank you in advance for assistance!
What’s Location Based Social Media?
If you have any questions about location based social media, check out some of helpful resources I’ve listed below to learn more:
- Comprehensive Guide to Location Based Social Media – The Search Agents
- 5 things You Need to Know About Location Based Social Media – Mashable
- Facebook Jumps into Location Based Social Networking – NY Daily News
- White Paper: Guide to Location Based Social Media – Anvil Media, Inc
- PEW Research Study on Location Based Services – PEW Research
- Why Social Media Should Welcome Location Based Services – Business Week
Poll: Do You Use Location Based Social Media